healeys

RE: Anyone in Sydney willing to help me?

To: "63AHBJ7" <63ahbj7@gmail.com>, "Alan Seigrist Blue 100"
Subject: RE: Anyone in Sydney willing to help me?
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 08:55:40 +1000
G'day

Pyrmont? Bloody Hell. Don't youse blokes know bloody anything. If it's
Sydney and Pyrmont it's probably on an island floating around the South
Pacific.

Pyrmont's in the land down under,
where beer does flow and men chunder.
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover

Travelling in a fried out Kombie,
on a hippy trail, head full of zombie.
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
she took me in and gave me breakfast.
And she said -

Do you come from a land down under,
where woman glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Buying bread from a man in Brussels,
he was six foot four and full of muscles.
I said, "Do you speak my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich.
And he said -

I come from a land down under,
where beer does flow and men chunder.
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Lying in a den in Bombay,
with a slack jaw, and not much to say.
I said to the man, "Are you tryin' to tempt me?"
Because I come from the land of plenty.
And he said -

Do you come from a land down under,
where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Now can you put 1 and 1 together and get the land of kangaroos, emus,
wombats, platypus, bloody great bricket and Rugby players and a lot of
rare Healeys and Austin-Healeys.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia