healeys

Re: Various questions

To: Healeys Newsgroup <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Various questions
From: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 21:28:50 -0700
Regarding # 1 below, suggest buying the already pitted olives--well worth
the price difference. They fit nicely on the end of one's fingers, too.

Regarding #2 below, Castrol has two terrific products--I used their "All
Wheel" Cleaner on my chrome/stainless Daytons and after 30 seconds you hose
it off and it does about a 95% job without any work at all. You can hardly
tell the difference from a wheel you just spent a half-hour cleaning by
hand.

The other product is Castrol's "Super Clean Tough Task Cleaner
Degreaser"--you can spray this on rear-bumper exhaust and it melts away in
seconds--especially with just a little agitating with a brush. I also used
this for cleaning off old tire treatment residue. Wear gloves.

I suspect these products are on the market only because the government
hasn't yet noticed them--they simply work too well. Must be ruining the
environment if they work that well.

As they used to say in the '60s--"better living through chemistry".

Wish to God I could make some money hyping this stuff.

--
Steve Gerow
Pasadena CA