healeys

Re: Radiator Shroud

To: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>, "'M Lempert'"
Subject: Re: Radiator Shroud
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 13:12:22 -0500
I have been toying with the idea of finding a shroud from a newer car that
kind that circles the fan and attaches to the radiator,there is a local bone
yard I have visited a couple of times that has a good variety of them laying
around, but I haven't planned well enough to take some measurments (fan and
radiator size)  before going.

If one could be found this would seem to be the ideal solution, but you
might spend as much time looking as fabricating something.

AS Michaal noted a shroud on the grill side will help direct airin at speed,
a shroud on the fan side should held direct air in at idle, and maybe help
at speed as well.

Greg Lemon
54  BN1