healeys

RE: Alternative fuel pump

To: "'M Lempert'" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>, "'Healey List'"
Subject: RE: Alternative fuel pump
From: "Don " <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 14:49:10 -0600
Mike,
I use the 1.5-4 PSI like this for my twin HD6's:
http://www.facet-purolator.com/mcl/media/technology/hd_pdfs/Posi-Flo_she
et.pdf  They also come in the metal box flavor as well.  I believe both
types of cars use the same pump.  I picked mine up at the local NAPA
dealer in my area.  I may change to the Carter 4070 when I change over
to Weber's.
Don
57' BN4