healeys

RE: Y'all

To: roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com, heard@datatrontech.net,
Subject: RE: Y'all
From: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 03:20:13 +0000
I worked in the West Texas oil fields a few (well quite a few) years ago and
one of my coworkers was from Shamrock, TX.

One day I walked into the shop while he was packing tools and parts to send
back to the warehouse. I noticed he had scrawled the word FRIGGLE on one of
the packages in large letters with a black marker.

I looked at it kind of quizically and said "frig-gul?"

He said "No! fry-jul!"

Bill Lawrence