healeys

Re: Hardtop

To: "Charlie Baldwin" <mgcharlie@comcast.net>, "healey list"
Subject: Re: Hardtop
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 00:37:18 -0500
Charlie,
I'm afraid I can't tell you anything about the hardtop in your pictures, but
I can tell you that Universal Laminations were the manufacturers of all the
"normal" 6 cylinder roadster hardtops that BMC marketed.

They were also the manufacturers of the hardtop that the DHMC marketed for
the Hundred.

Leafing through any of the late '50's car mags reveals a number of hardtop
designs for all the popular British sportscars of the time. This may be abe
to be recognized by somebody on the list in that way.

Rich Chrysler