healeys

Project Car identification

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Project Car identification
From: "Jody Kerr" <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 10:40:48 -0700
Hello all,

Now that it's Christmas time I've had a little time to finish sorting
through the loose parts and finish getting ready to put my AH 3000
project into storage for a bit (have to finish the other projects
first, no work space). I was poking around under the hood today and
grabbed the identification numbers. I'm assuming that someone on the
list tracks these sorts of things.

VIN: BT7L / 5479
Engine: 29D / RU / H 6742

I'm a little sketchy on the engine number as it was hard to get to,
and there was a combination of raised numbers and what appeared to be
pressed Alpha characters.

Is there somewhere that I can get an original build sheet to determine
A) if the motor/chassis belong together and B) what else should /
should not be on the vehicle?

Thanks!
Jody

--