healeys

Re: Anti-freeze

To: caws52803@aol.com
Subject: Re: Anti-freeze
From: "Brent Porter" <brentshealey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 23:53:04 -0500
Rudy, the green and the orange are never compatible....never the two
shall meet!  If they are mixed, I'm told, that very bad reactions
occur.  I've heard that if you add the green to the orange, it turns
to a murky sludge.... There is a brand that claims it is compatible
with either, but I'm just not sure about that.  The Cadillac calls for
the "DexCool" or orange, and that's what it must have.  Just best to
keep them separate, besides the orange costs considerably more than
the green!

Happy Healeying!

Brent Porter

BT7, AN9, TR4