healeys

RE: Christmas musings

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Christmas musings
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 15:41:49 -0800
This is precisely why, in my 'corrected' e-mail re: Lucas, I stated, "The
happiest of season's greetings, in what ever format you embrace, to all
Listers".

I have absolutely no way of knowing how many different religious beliefs,
including none, are represented in the membership of The List.  It  was my
attempt at being PC, playing it safe, trying to cover all the bases, trying
to not offend anyone, which, of course, is impossible now-a-days.

The only 'religion' we ALL seem to embrace is love of automobiles,
especially LBCs, and most especially Austin Healeys.

So, those of you who have brought your prayer books, in an outrageous act
of blasphemy on this Eve of Christmas, let us pray:  Our Donald, who art in
heaven........

(All e-mails of complaint should be sent to Michael Nuedow and/or the ACLU,
not the 'From' address on this e-mail   ;-)  )

Peace, Love, and a Sense of Humor for all.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031