healeys

Happy Holidays

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Happy Holidays
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 23:00:40 -0500
Since the list strips attachments, I have uploaded a tune for your enjoyment
that I copied from an old vinyl LP to the home page of my web site. I hope
that you enjoy it.

I can not tell you all how much I have enjoyed the repartee over the 12
years that I have been on this list. Even off the topic of Healeys, your
diverse knowledge has helped in many ways. The latest is converting LP's to
CD's. We are an odd breed keeping our roots in the 50's and 60's but, after
all, those were magical years for those of us who were lucky enough to grow
up then.

Here is to many more fun filled years for all of us!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com