healeys

Re: Flash and Click

To: "Mike Gladwin" <michaelgladwin@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Flash and Click
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 08:07:39 +0800
Mike -

All you have to do is go down to your local auto parts supplier and get a
two pin flasher relay with a buzzer.  This is a very standard item and most
half decent auto parts suppliers will have this item in stock.  Cheap and
chips, 5 minute repair.

Cheers,

Alan

P.S.  If I had a 100S I'm not so sure I'd let Sterling Moss drive it on the
track... at 80+ years old the guy is still a terror on the track!!  I've
seen it myself!