healeys

Remember the Ferrari crash?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Remember the Ferrari crash?
From: "David Crawford" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:27:20 -0800
List,

I lost the email with the story about that guy who crashed his
Ferrari somewhere near L.A.  He hit a power pole and tore
it in two.  He was some kind of big deal investor (so he said),
and hadn't been the driver at the time of the wreck. He said
a friend had been driving, but no friend was to be found.
The cops said he was the driver.

Question, can anyone give me the link to that story, or the
newspaper articles about it?

Much appreciated, and Merry Christmas, and warm Season's
Greetings to you all!

David C
San Diego

It has removed 10570 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!