healeys

Engine Miss

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine Miss
From: Dan Serrao <jobu1950@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:39:39 -0800 (PST)
Merry Christmas to All,
    My BJ7 is driving me to drink!! Awhile ago, I noticed a small miss in the
engine when it was cold. Over time it starting happening a little more often,
so I decided to start replacing things before I got stranded. I replaced the
spark plugs, distributor cap, spark plug wires, condensor and rotor. I started
it up tonight and it's running worse. It misses quite a bit and while driving
it feels like the engine is sort of being held back. Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

  Dan Serrao
  1963 BJ7