healeys

RE: Choke cable stop clamp

To: "'Patton Dickson'" <57healey@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Choke cable stop clamp
From: "Don " <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:57:47 -0700
I do believe that they are different if you want original hardware.  The
Longbridge used a sleeve with a hole for the cable and a bolt that
screwed into it to tighten as I recall, I am running HD6's now and used
the hardware shown on John's link.  You can also make something that
works using a bolt, nuts and washers; drill a hole the size of the cable
into a bolt then use washers or nuts to get the correct spacing so that
when you clamp the nut onto the bolt the cable is then locked into
position.
HTH
Don