healeys

Re: interim digests followup

To: healeys@autox.team.net, steveg@abrazosdata.com
Subject: Re: interim digests followup
From: "R. Cobb" <rcobb@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:46:18 -0600
>From an earlier posting I had mentioned that absence of digests #1843-1846.

When Ed (63ahbj7@gmail.com)responded and suggested I check the archives I did
and found that (as of a week ago and currently) there is a gap covering the
period November 12-December 10.  So that avenue of reconstruction appears
unavailable.

Has anyone a suggestion in retrieving or reassembling those messages?  Thanks.

R.

P.S. While I am grateful to Mark for his long-term hosting of all the list
servers, and I have monetarily contributed to that venture, I have not
previously been successful in eliciting any responses from him, on other
matters.