healeys

Re: 100-4 hardtop & Los Angeles Listers?

To: mnhealey@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 100-4 hardtop & Los Angeles Listers?
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:01:42 EST
In a message dated 12/11/2006 2:30:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mnhealey@gmail.com writes:

However,  I can't yet determine (from this long distance) if it will fit my
BN2
or  not.

Can any of you see from the photos I have posted  at
http://www.mnhealey.com/curt/hardtoppics/frameset.htm  if this is  for a 100-4
or a later car?
-----------------------------------

Curt--

That looks like one of the tops for the 100's but the best way of telling  is
to get some dimensions--say from the front corner of the top to the  point
where the top would (hopefully) land just behind the door and compare them  to
one known to fit.  Charlie Braum (_cbaustin@verizon.net_
(mailto:cbaustin@verizon.net) ) has two of them and  I'm sure he would be glad
to help you.  As I'm
sure you are aware 100's are  shorter in the doors than later cars and tops
would not be  interchangeable.

Good luck--Michael Oritt