healeys

RE: 100-6 50th vs 3000 50th NOW - YOU CHOOSE

To: "'Peter Dzwig'" <pdzwig@summaventures.com>,
Subject: RE: 100-6 50th vs 3000 50th NOW - YOU CHOOSE
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 18:58:14 -0400
Just bears out what I have heard for heard from Geoff Healey and others that
the plant men  put things on the cars that were within an arms reach which
makes our involvement frustrating and wonderful. Now I really am wondering
because my body is clearly a BN6 but the engine is a BN7 so I could have one
of the "in-betweens" but, is that really important or the fact that it still
runs!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com