healeys

Re: 1960 Mk I

To: bbuchanan@bygroup.com
Subject: Re: 1960 Mk I
From: huston208@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 23:13:09 EDT
I agree with  Greg, but I'll up his offer by $500.00  for an even $3000.00

        E-bay isn't a bad idea, but it  seems like it can influence some
inflated prices at times.  I purchased my  59 100-6 about a year ago - not
concours but a nice well maintained driver with  many reciepts, hard top and
new soft
top and some other misc items it was right  at the 20k mark but I purchased
it from another Club member and had known how it  was treated.  I have three
other healeys in various conditions ( wishing  they were drivable ), in my area
of the country decent early MK1 3000's  have been mostly in the 12K to 20K
area for a driver and really nice ones ( show  quality ) pushing 30K depending.

There are many good resources out there -  Healey clubs, The Old Car Price
Guide, This list, just to mention a few - my  best thought would be to have it
appraised by someone who knows Healeys or  British cars and get more than 1
opinion.

 R.L. Huston

BT7's & BN4's