healeys

RE: Does Anybody's Healey Run Well All or Most of the Time

To: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Does Anybody's Healey Run Well All or Most of the Time
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 19:38:23 -0500
My BJ8 runs, in my opinion, exceptionally well.  I drive it a lot.  A few
years ago I shipped it to Europe and drove nearly 6000 miles in 47 days
(Alps/big cities/very hot weather/very cool weather, etc) with nary a
problem.  I will admit to having the engine rebuilt before leaving and
having a Pertronix installed--which I attribute much of the smooth running
of the engine to.  I drive it to a number of out-of-State car functions and
visitsto family in So. Va.  I wouldn't hesitate to get in now and take off
for any place-----just not in the winter:)

Tom

The