healeys

Re: Pedal assembly wanted

To: "Per Schoerner" <healeyguy@bredband.net>
Subject: Re: Pedal assembly wanted
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:35:28 +0800
Per -

The RHD pedals & linkages for a 100 are all sold new by
www.ahspares.co.uk, www.cape-international.com and dennis welch.  The
prices are pretty reasonable, so I would just go with some new stuff.
Much of the used stuff around these days is loose and worn, not what
I'd recommend for a vintage racer.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8