healeys

Re: Ferrari crash - la times

To: "mnhealey" <mnhealey@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ferrari crash - la times
From: "Healey Bruce" <healeybruce@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:37:33 -0800
This was a rather large story for us here in So Cal.  The owner, Stefan
Eriksson, suffering only a bloody lip, and the passenger, unharmed, both
claimed that the driver was a German whom the owner only knew as "Deitrich,"
and that he took off running into the hills after the accident.  Police
didn't exactly buy it, particularly since there was a little blood on the
driver's airbag and the Enzo has of course only 2 chairs.  Not to mention
that, as I recall, Eriksson's blood alcohol level was .09 and a ground and
arial search failed to turn up "Deitrich."

BTW, I would have hated to see what the sceen would have been if it had been
one of our cars . . .

Bruce Steele
1960 BN7
Brea, CA