healeys

Healey Sightings

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Sightings
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 09:33:44 -0800
For those of you, lke myself, who just have to catolog and collect or at
least make mental note of all things Healey the April edition of Hemmings
Sports & Exotic Car has a one page tribute to Donald Healey under the title
"Visionaries"

In addition I was watching insomniac theater (late night television) last
night and the National Geographic  "Crash Science" show investigated James
Dean's death, in the beginning of the show they run a lot of footage of
vintage sports car racing (much of it appeared to be made maybe a few years
after Deans demise, but cool nevertheless) and I am pretty sure I glimpsed
some early Healeys amidst many Triumphs, Jags, MGs and Porsches.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1