healeys

Re: Longbridge BN4

To: RAWDAWGS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Longbridge BN4
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 10:58:26 -0600
The washer bottle was actually a Trafalgar glass bottle instead of a
tutor.  I'll attach a few pictures of it along with the correct cap
and bracket even though the list won't see them.  If anyone else wants
to see them email me.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/

Looking for a vendor, use "The Monster List"
http://www.putzl.com/monster/vendors.html

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of My
100 Six Washer jar 001 (Small).jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of My
100 Six Washer jar 002 (Small).jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of My
100 Six Washer jar 003 (Small).jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of My
100 Six Washer jar 004 (Small).jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of My
100 Six Washer jar 005 (Small).jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of My
100 Six Washer jar 006 (Small).jpg]