healeys

Spring pin problem solved

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spring pin problem solved
From: "P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:46:26 +0100
Thanks to all listers who reacted to my query . There are apparently
more listers who faced the same problem. Instead of adding a few washers
to tighten the assembly, I have cut more thread on both pins. I now am
able to lock the bushing in the bracket and tighten the nut properly.
Once again this list has proven to be of enormous help to people like me
who are restoring their very first Healey.
Thanks again, and I'm breeding on my next question - don't you worry!
Jack Aeckerlin, The netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432