healeys

Healey Odyssey Conclave Inquiry

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey Odyssey Conclave Inquiry
From: "R. Cobb" <rcobb@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:09:16 -0600
Hi,
I'm  making my plans to attend the Conclave in Ohio in June and
wondering if there is anyone interested in sharing a double, non-smoking
room (and related costs) at the Hilton Akron/Fairlawn?

Posted this already on Midwest AH list, but no interest expressed, so am
widening the pool of potential participants.

If there is more response than meets my needs, am happy to try to
connect others who are interested in sharing expenses.

Thanks in advance.
Robert Cobb
66 BJ8