healeys

Re: Friday Funny - Sorry nothing here to offend

To: <caws52803@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Friday Funny - Sorry nothing here to offend
From: Richard Hosmer <rahosmer@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 12:48:09 -0800
Oh, I wouldn't be too certain about THAT!

I'm sure the resident cell of the thought polizei will have problems with
No's. 3 (denigration), 4 (religion, bad language), DEFINITELY 8 (already
proven, in fact), just possibly 10 (ethnic ridicule), 14 (refers to an
unmentionable bodily function), 15 (insensitive to PETA's interests), 17
(see 4 above, plus insensitivity towards the visually challenged, and,
again, a PETA issue), and 22 (regional sociological slur).

And that was only a quick run-through!!!

Dick Hosmer
The tricarb driving troublemaker