healeys

MKI improvements - was:Turn signal help?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: MKI improvements - was:Turn signal help?
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 08:17:28 -0800 (PST)
Fellow Listers,

  While we're on this subject,  Hey AH Concours Purist - - look over there  -->

  Now that they're distracted...  I have a similar question for those of you
familiar with the early BN7s & BT7s.  As you know there are the small
reflectors above the tail/brake lites.  Has any one converted the reflectors to
actual working tail lights?  I'm thinking it would be more effective use of the
space as opposed to retaining the reflectors.

  I'm wondering if anyone has figured out which Lucas parts (lens, rubber,
rings, etc.) might work in these existing openings as well as how you made the
connections.  I'd appreciate if if you could share your trials, tribulations
and success stories.  On or off list is fine.

  Cheers,
  Carlos Cruz
  '60 3000 BN7