healeys

Re: A.H. EFI conversion.

To: "List Healey" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A.H. EFI conversion.
From: <wilko2@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:46:06 -0800
Definetly a fair question.

Besides the benefits listed like fuel efficiency, there should be marked
improvement in overall performance through out the operating range.

In my case, I'm considering a DCOE style installation. With that, the benifits
would be the added breathing of Webers without the mix problems
throughout the range and hard starting issues associated with Webers
(usually only good for the track, mainly for those reasons.
Imagine a streetable Weber install!

Wilko
San Diego