healeys

Re: Offended by So called "Friday Funnies"

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Offended by So called "Friday Funnies"
From: John Miller <healeys@n4vu.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 19:09:18 -0500
Ron Davies wrote:

>Since we seem to be voting.....
>I agree. While I may enjoy some of the jokes, and I'm not in favor of
>censorship or PC this forum is not the time or the place. Same goes for
>politics and religion.

I've almost refrained from comment up 'til now, but because
o there is no way the group will ever achieve unanimity, so someone is
going to have their wishes violated, no matter what, and
o It is *so*easy* to set an email client to ignore or delete anything
with the words "Friday" and "funnies" in the subject line, I would
propose the following:

1) Don't prohibit the Friday funnies, but
2) be sure that the subject line includes "Friday funnies," and
3) preferably, restrict 'em to actual Friday.

Just my $0.20 (allowing for inflation since the Healys were new).
--
John Miller, who appreciates a good joke as long as he knows about it