healeys

Re: Clutch Swap

To: David Schweninger <quenty@ntelos.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Swap
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:28:21 +0800
David -

Why don't you swap your flywheel for a lightened BJ8 flywheel from Bill
Bolton while you're at it?  You might kill two birds with one stone there.

Suprised to hear of the different bolt pattern.  I thought they were the
same.  Maybe it's the BN4/6s and BJ8s that have the same bolt pattern.

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8