healeys

spark

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: spark
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 15:30:30 -0800
Hi John,  The battery switch is back in. If I disconnect the b/w wire from the
battery switch, coil & disty and then put a jump wire between the coil and
disty without anything to the battery switch the car starts instantly.  Any
ideas?  The switch itself checks out OK.  I also ran the b/w wire directly
from the battery terminal with no luck.  I just tested the wire between the
battery switch and the distributor with a test lamp - wire is good.  What the
heck???
Richard Bittmann BJ7 Tacoma