healeys

Friday Funnies - Poor Tom.

To: "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday Funnies - Poor Tom.
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 09:34:14 -0500
 Poor Tom

  Tom works hard at the plant and spends two nights each week bowling and
plays golf every Saturday. His wife thinks he's pushing himself too hard, so
for his birthday she takes him to a local strip club.

  The doorman at the club greets them and says, "Hey Tom...how ya doin?" His
wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before. "On no" says Tom
"He's on my bowling team."

  When they are seated, a waitress asks Tom if he'd like his usual and
brings over a Budweiser. His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and
says, "How did she know that you drink Budweiser?" "I recognize her from the
golf club. I always have a Bud at the end of the first nine, honey."

  A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Tom,
starts to rub herself all over him and says, "Hi Tommy...want your usual
table dance, big boy?" Tom's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms
out of the club.

  Tom follows and spots her getting into a cab.  Before she can slam the
door, he jumps in beside her. He tries desperately to explain how the
stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having
none of it. She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs and calling him
every 4 letter word in the book.

  The cabby turns around and says, "Geez Tom, you picked up a real bitch
this time!"