healeys

Re: New Healey

To: "Blue One Hundred" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, <AHMCMLIX@aol.com>
Subject: Re: New Healey
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 21:40:49 -0600
But , Healey (and Bugatti for that matter) unlike M-Benz, do not have a
continuous development of product and existence of the company for those 80
years.

I don't know ifit will really be a Healy or not, but it is nevertheless fun
to speculate about what it could be or what we think it should be, and real
Healey or not, if the name is on it I wouldn't want it to be a bad car.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1