healeys

Windshield Glass

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windshield Glass
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 19:51:42 -0700
I reinstalled my original windshield glass last weekend in my nicely chromed
frame.  I waited a few days before attaching to the pillars and the car
thinking that if there was going to be a stress crack it would happen by
then.  Wrong.  The crack showed up today.  So now I need to get a new
windshield glass.  Is there anything I should know about different sources
for windshield glass?
I live in L.A. so Moss is an obvious choice unless there are different
sources for "better glass" whatever that might be.
Thanks for any advise.
Ron
61BN7