healeys

Re: BJ8 Phase 1 wiring harness

To: <Warthodson@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Phase 1 wiring harness
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 14:32:50 -0400
Gary,
I believe if you contact Sparks in GB directly, they can make a harness to any
available complete specification you can provide. When I bought my harness
from them 7 years or so ago, there was no exactly correct harness available
for the crossover point in production that my car had been built in.
(variations having to do with the fuel pump wiring) --they worked with me on
producing the correct harness.
I would be very surprised if they could not supply one which is correct in all
aspects for your car.
You could also contact Rhode Island Wiring to see what they say. They do
Healeys, and I believe they make all of their own harnesses. -I have no
personal experience with them, however.
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA