healeys

Re: Friday Funnies (G) WARNING: No Healey content

To: Richard Hosmer <rahosmer@citlink.net>
Subject: Re: Friday Funnies (G) WARNING: No Healey content
From: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 09:16:08 -0700 (PDT)
You're about 10 years behind the curve on political
satire.
 It's great we can joke about the blunders of some
past administrations, I'm not sure we'll ever be able
to joke about the tragic blunders of the current one.
Got any good ones about Tom DeLay or Karl Rove?

BTW, Hillary works very hard for the people of New
York and is very highly rated by them, especially when
it comes to getting funding the federal govt try's to
cheat us out of.

Best, JK
NYC

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs