healeys

Re: Friday Funnies (G)

To: "Terry Blubaugh" <tblubaugh@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: Friday Funnies (G)
From: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:10:58 -0700
Here in Kentucky, ya don't see too many people hang-glidin'. Bubba
decided to save up and get himself a hang-glider. He takes it to the
highest mountain, and after struggling to the top, he takes off
running and reaches the edge - and into the wind he goes!

Meanwhile, Maw and Paw Hicks was sittin' on the porch swing talkin
bout the good ol' days when maw spots the biggest bird she ever seen!

"Look at the size of that bird, Paw!"

Paw raises up," Git my gun, Maw."

She runs into the house, brings out his pump shotgun. He takes careful
aim. BANG...BANG.....BANG.....BANG!

The monster size bird continues to sail silently over the treetops.

Ma says "I think ya missed him, Paw."

"Yeah," he replies, "but at least he let go-a Bubba!"