healeys

Dash board colour

To: "'Richard Hosmer'" <rahosmer@citlink.net>,
Subject: Dash board colour
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:56:47 +0100
Yes, I note the "IF Clausager is correct" as so often it transpires that he
was a bit quick on the draw with his opinions. CR/OEW is quite a typical
combo over here, so much so that I'd say that it was an available option. I
like it on mine, but often worry that it make my car look like a high speed
coca cola can.
And, yes, black with red piping would look fine and be consistent. Maybe I
just hanker for something a little more flashy!
Simon.