healeys

Re: Vinyl dash material

To: "Douglas W Flagg" <dwflagg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Vinyl dash material
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:03:27 -0400
Doug,
I have been making a habit of sending the photos to the person asking the
question but will often include the text to all in case it may help anybody
else. Usually a number of other people will ask for the pictures to be sent
to them too, which I don't mind doing (within reason) <grin>
I hope this is alright to everybody.
Rich