healeys

Re: Donald Healey Motor Co. LTD

To: tom felts <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Donald Healey Motor Co. LTD
From: John May <jdmay@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 23:58:06 -0400
Donald Mitchell Healey, Geoffrey C Healey, Brian (Bic) S C Healey, H
John Healey, and Tony Gunn, who was a sales manaager and sometime
tester, who wore many hats.  Bic talks about Tony in the new chapter of
his "My World of Cars 50th Anniversary Edition," released in 2004..
"Donald Healey Motor Co" went either to Bic (possibly and John) OR
eventually to BMW and from there to Ford via one of the Rover/Land Rover
deals, depending on whose opinion you take.
Healey Automotive Consultants, different company of course went to
Geoff, and now is with Margo and her daughters.