healeys

Re: Front End Rebuild for '65 BJ8

To: Doug Newton <dnewton@nappco.com>
Subject: Re: Front End Rebuild for '65 BJ8
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:40:12 -0600
Hi Doug,

I don't know of any "kits". I just get the parts as needed.

Stiffer shocks will place more stress on the already  flimsy shock
mounts & bolts.  It's sometimes surprising how much better shocks in
perfect condition can be, as compared to "apparently" good old shocks.

Peter at WW Auto parts, does a better than new rebuild on your shocks, &
they are absolutely guaranteed to not leak or fail. He is the only
rebuilder that I would suggest. Check him out.
http://www.nosimport.com/

Dave Russell
BN2