healeys

Re: Not Healey but LBC - trash if not interested in non-healey

To: James Lea <clocks@midcoast.com>, Blue One Hundred
Subject: Re: Not Healey but LBC - trash if not interested in non-healey
From: Dean Caccavo <healeybn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:14:04 -0700 (PDT)
--- James Lea <clocks@midcoast.com> wrote:
"...as an anglophile and long time MG lover it is
difficult for me to get my mind around a Chinese MG."

James,

Here is an advance copy of the 2006 ad campaign:

Dear preferred customer,
Savings!!!

Come to a Harbor Freight MG store near you to take
advantage of the following offers.

Print Out This E-Mail and bring it to your local
Harbor Freight MG Retail Store!

CHECK OUT THESE GREAT BUYS WHILE AT THE STORE:
SAVE $4000
MG
140 HP Sports Racer
Item 39421

Was $22599.99
Now $18799.99
http://www.harbormg.com/usa/z.jsp?id=39421
SAVE 20%
250 Lb. Removable Hard Top
Item 2792

Was $74.99
Now $59.99
http://www.harbormg.com/usa/z.jsp?id=02792

SAVE $180
MG Flamethrowers
Item 2954

Was $199.99
Now $19.99

http://www.harbormg.com/usa/z.jsp?id=02954
Hurry in!!! Prices are only good through July 20,2006.
This offer is only good at Harbor Freight MG
retail stores.

Dean