healeys

Fw: Thanks!

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Thanks!
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:06:14 -0400
Hi Mike:

There must have been two dozen big Healeys and a Sunbeam Alpine in
attendance.

I spoke breifly with Bob Abott, who was at the Mid-Maine Sports Car Club
meet in Camden. He mentioned that the Portsmouth Strawbery Banke venue was
also held on Saturday. But, last year the NH folks switched the dates
without telling anyone, and some folks turned up last year to find an empty
field with no LBCs in sight!  Maybe more publicity is needed, and possibly
some inter-club coordination (which should be super-easy through this list).

==    Alex in Maine
      1960 BT7 3000 Mark 1 - "The Blue Mainie"
      Former owner of 1957 100-6, and 1967 3000 Mark III BJ8
      http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm