healeys

Healey Rendezvous 2005

To: Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Rendezvous 2005
From: Lou G <lgalper1@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 01:26:33 -0700
Tracy will probably expand on this, but the ride home was very excellent.
Klamath Falls to Crescent City, Calif, then down Hwy 1 to the Golden
Gate Bridge, then to Santa Cruz---over half the state on a rural road on
the edge of cliffs with the ocean on the right the whole way; hundreds
of curves, countless flicks of the overdrive switch while in third gear.
Very few other cars on the road, cool fog most of the way.

Small delay on the Avenue of the Giants at the visitor center when the
points on my car needed to have the gap reset, with Tracy's assistance.

I continued on Hwy 1 to San Luis Obispo with George & Tom Keens
(original BN1 owner), then Malibu, then I finished with Muscle Beach in
Venice (high point was getting an on-the-street parking space 1/2 block
from the sand next to the $20 parking garage), then Laguna Beach and
home to San Diego.

Lou
BN1