healeys

Los Angeles Area Caravan Sunday July 24 to Oxnard All Britsh

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Los Angeles Area Caravan Sunday July 24 to Oxnard All Britsh
From: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:31:37 -0700
Some of us are going to meet as we did a couple of years ago at the Autry
Museum/Zoo parking lot for a caravan to Channel Islands Harbor in Oxnard
(See below) for the Central Coast British Car Meet.

Any freeway-going British car is welcome.

Feel free to pass this along.

We'll meet at the parking lot at 9AM and depart at 930AM Sunday July 24. The
drive out the 134/101 to Oxnard should take about an hour.

The parking lot is between the Zoo and the Autry Museum at the juncture of
the 5 and 134 Freeways and is approachable from any direction. We gather in
plain sight in this wide-open parking lot.
--
Steve Gerow
Pasadena  CA

C E N T R A L   C O A S T   B R I T I S H   C A R   M E E T

The 15th Annual Central Coast British Car Meet will  be held
at the  Channel Islands Harbor in Oxnard, CA July 24, 2005 ~
9:00 am to 3:00 pm  (doors open at 8:30 am)

This years theme will be "British Cars with Italian  Body's"
As in Aston Martin DB4GT-Zagato & the Arnolt Bertone
MGTD  restyle!!

You can go online at => ww.ccbcc.org

And that will take you to our club Website where you can
download  registration forms and maps to this years event!

Hope to see you there.

submitted by Albert Escalante
Editor of "THE CLEAR HOOTER!"
The Central Coast British Car Club's Newsletter
<Aeseeyou@aol.com>