healeys

upholstery install video

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: upholstery install video
From: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:34:52 -0500
Dear All,
First of all,...I would like to thank all of you who congratulated me on my wife
Amy and I having a child.  It is our first.  It made my 84 year old mother a
first time grandmother too.

Anyway, does anybody have a copy of the upholstery installation video that I can
borrow or buy?  I want to start getting my leather interior ready on my
BJ-7.  I will buy a copy or pay postage, return it or whatever.
I hope to work on my Healey (bodywork) some tomorrow if I can get out of bed. My
Healey is almost ready for primer. I just got back from a 720 mile drive to
Duluth, MN and back in my truck just to dig for 2 hours in 94 degree heat.  No
fun.

Randy Dickson
Healey Archaeologist
63 BJ-7