healeys

Re: Big Healey Generators: Repair parts & Substitution

To: Charlie <charlie@ccarpenter.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Big Healey Generators: Repair parts & Substitution
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:39:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Charlie,

Get a hold of Ron Petroni at Prix Parts 630-377-3033.  He has everything you
need and rebuilds them as well.

Cheers,
Carlos Cruz

Charlie <charlie@ccarpenter.net> wrote:
I recently had my 59 BN6 generator professionally rebuilt. This is generator
model 22483A-D.
I was wondering if I could use this generator in my 63 BJ7 which is a model
22530A-B????

Also, does anyone know where I can get the proper parts (bearing, bush,
springs, brush set, etc. to rebuild the BJ7 generator. Looks like Moss carries
some but not all the repair parts.

Thanks
Charlie