healeys

RE: Shop in Claremont California Area

To: "'Rod Barman'" <rodb@ptgrey.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Shop in Claremont California Area
From: "Ron Davies" <rdavies1@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 18:22:44 -0700
I had Eric at Absolutely British check out my car (after I bought it in
Stockton) and he did a thorough job.  He found 208 non-concours problems
during a four hour two-man job.  Luckily only the broken oil line was a
non-drive issue which he fixed on the spot.  Three years later I have 95% of
the other concours things fixed. He was right (confirmed by my local
mechanic) about everything he spotted.  I'm sure he can do a much shorter
buy/don't buy evaluation.  His recommendation of someone local to do my top
and interior was right on.
Ron of Laguna Hills
67 BJ8

Subject: Shop in Claremont California Area

Hello Everyone,

I'm considering purchasing a car in Los Angeles (while
I'm up here in Vancouver).  I was hoping that someone
could recommend a good shop in the Claremont area that
is familiar with British cars.  I need to get an inspection
done.

Thanks very much in advance.

--rod.