healeys

Re: Healey Museum Press Release / "Healey MuseumT"?

To: "Richard Hosmer" <rahosmer@citlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Healey Museum Press Release / "Healey MuseumT"?
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:49:48 -0700
Hey Dick and All,

The ' T ' should have been a smaller font "tm" for Trade Mark.

The press release was sent to me as an attachment.

I sent the press release to John Sims for him to send to the list
as he has offerred to use his web site to publish attachments to the list.
As we all know the list deletes attachments.
I could'nt figure out how to de-attachmentize the attachment to send it.
Somehow in the translation, the "tm" became a " T ".
Are you confoosed now ?? I am.

Kirk Kvam