healeys

Re: 4th of July - shocking

To: <rusd@velocitus.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 4th of July - shocking
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 11:15:22 -0400
Gee, I dunno, Dave, I kinda like it !!   -But doubt it is doing anything for
the car....
Actually having found that it does it, -during my trouble shooting, I've had
to revisit the situation, to determine if anything I've done has fixed the
"problem"  --nothing so far has, and my now curly hair is starting to
smoke.....  So I thought I'd check if this is normal or not. (The shocks,
--not the smoking hair).